Remove clothes while still slightly damp to avoid over drying that can cause shrinkage that leads to curling. Skip the dryer completely and allow laundry to air dry. When hanging clothes to dry, gently tug the fabrics to create a smooth finish and hang appropriately so more wrinkling does not occur.
How do you make a shirt smaller without washing it?
To Shrink a Shirt Without Washing
- Toss your shirt in the dryer, on the highest temperature setting.
- An alternative to this option is to place the shirt out, in strong sunlight.
- Follow either of the procedures by ironing the shirt with a steam iron. The steam will contribute to the shrinking process.
Garments may stretch from the agitation, spinning and tumbling during the washing and drying process. Downy® Fabric Conditioner lubricates the fabric of your garments, making them more fluid, so that clothes can return to their original shape more easily.
How do you keep pocket flaps from curling?
How to solve this without an iron:
- Tear a piece of cardboard about the size of the pocket-flap. …
- Spray the pocket flap with water (spray bottle is ideal and very useful if you don’t have an iron)